The 8 best quotes from Jennifer Lawrence
8 March 2023
Jennifer Lawrence is one of the most talented and successful actresses of her generation. Known for her performances in films such as “The Hunger Games,” “Silver Linings Playbook,” and “American Hustle,” Lawrence has become a household name and a role model for many. She is also known for her sharp wit and candid interviews. Here are the 10 best quotes from Jennifer Lawrence:
- “I’m the fastest pee-er ever. I’m famous for it.” – on her ability to quickly use the restroom during breaks in filming.
- “I’m not going to apologize for who I am, and I’m going to actually love the skin that I’m in.” – on self-acceptance and body positivity.
- “I never leave the house without lip balm, a phone charger, and a granola bar. You never know when you’re going to be stuck in traffic.” – on her must-have essentials.
- “It’s not like I’m sitting at home, twirling my mustache, thinking of ways to make my career more difficult.” – on criticism of her career choices.
- “I don’t know what the big deal is with girls and horses. I think it’s lovely, but I don’t get it.” – on her lack of interest in equestrian activities.
- “I’m not a supermodel. I’m not a size zero. I eat like a caveman. I’ll be the first person to say, ‘I have no discipline.’ That’s just who I am.” – on her approach to diet and fitness.
- “I don’t like going out that much. I’m kind of an old lady. After it’s 11, I’m like, ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?'” – on her preference for a quiet lifestyle.
- “I’m not a girl who should be, like, ‘I’m cute! I’m cute!’ But I’m fine with my looks. I’m not going to cry about it.” – on her self-confidence.