10 Curious Facts About Your Favorite Influencers
29 March 2023
Influencers have become a staple in today’s digital age. From fashion and beauty to travel and food, these social media personalities have the power to sway opinions and trends with just one post. While their curated feeds may make them seem flawless and unattainable, they are still humans with quirks and interesting backgrounds. Here are 10 curious facts about your favorite influencers:
- Chiara Ferragni, one of the most well-known fashion bloggers, graduated from law school in Milan and passed the bar exam before deciding to pursue her passion for fashion.
- Beauty guru Jeffree Star used to be a musician and was signed to Akon’s record label in 2007.
- Lele Pons, a popular social media personality known for her funny videos, was the first Viner to hit 1 billion loops.
- Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat has her own fashion line, but it’s not her first business venture. She started selling jewelry when she was just 14 years old.
- Casey Neistat, a famous YouTuber and filmmaker, directed a music video for singer Jay-Z in 2010.
- Zoella, a British lifestyle blogger and YouTuber, was a beauty counter assistant at a department store before becoming an influencer.
- Huda Kattan of Huda Beauty used to be a finance recruiter before quitting her job to pursue her passion for makeup.
- Lily Singh, also known as Superwoman, has a degree in psychology from York University in Canada.
- Mariano Di Vaio, an Italian model and influencer, started his career as a carpenter before being discovered on the streets of Florence.
- Michelle Phan, one of the pioneers of the beauty influencer world, used to work at a sushi restaurant and as a freelance makeup artist before becoming a YouTube sensation.
These facts show that influencers are more than just pretty faces on Instagram. They have interesting pasts and have worked hard to get to where they are today. While their lifestyles may seem glamorous, it’s important to remember that they are human just like the rest of us.